Sunday, February 24, 2013

Beauty Haul: Lush Cosmetics

On my recent trip to Toronto (see my restaurant post) I did a bit of shopping on Queen street. I spotted on a Lush store on my way to the Loving Hut restaurant, and prepared myself for some massive splurging. I'm a huge fan of Lush for many reasons, one of them being the labelling of vegan products. The majority of their products are vegan and have this little V symbol to identify them. What a great way to kickstart my vegan beauty regime! Here are the all-vegan products I purchased:


The Comforter (bubble bar)
French Kiss (bubble bar)
Jumping Juniper (solid shampoo)
Eyes Right (mascara)
BIG (solid conditioner)
No Drought (dry shampoo)
Lush Times (free magazine/catalog)

I've always had great experiences with +LUSH Cosmetics products. Their values (fighting animal testing, eco-friendly packaging, etc.) are proudly diplayed on their packaging, storefronts and website. Lush has the kind of business culture that is so positive and amazing that all the customers become obsessive fanatics. Obviously, I'm one of them! And I'm really sad that we don't have a store here in my hometown. My wallet is happy though, since these are high-quality small-batch products and the prices reflect this. I need to start working there so I can get all my goodies at a discount! If only they opened one here...

No comments:

Post a Comment